Monday, January 24, 2011

Top 10 Favorite Handbags

1. Mulberry Alexa (I want this bag in yellow or purple so much!)

2. I LOVE this Proenza Shouler bag. I would kill for it!

3. This Givenchy bag is so amazing. Don't you agree?

4. This Chanel bag is so classic and so chic.

5. This Balenciaga bag is so fabulous and so effortless.

6. The Hermes Birkin in olive green (my favorite Birkin color!) Need I say more?

7. I love this Alexander McQueen bag. It's very avant guarde and I love the rugged look to it.
8. YSL bag (I've always loved this bag).

9. This Alexander McQueen clutch is so colorful and fun.

10. Another Alexander McQueen clutch. I love this because of the glove and as you can see I am a huge Alexander McQueen fan.

These are my top 10 favorite handbags!

P.S I will be blogging once a week instead of twice. Blogging is a very hard thing to stay on top of sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. Great selection of bags...I personally love the Givenchy is just stunning!

    xx
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW i thought this list would be birkin all the way but i personally love the MQ bag. I was looking at it the other day and was wondering how long it would take until i could afford it, MY ANSWER: 30 years I also love the skull clutch ♥

    ReplyDelete