Sunday, June 12, 2011

What You Should and Shouldn't Wear to a Music Festival

What to wear.
These outfits are just perfect for a music festival (I worked really hard to put them together). Anyway, in spirit of the upcoming MTK (Music to Know) festival in East Hampton this August, I'm giving some thought to what one would wear to a music festival, having never been to one. I think it should look something like the above and not the below!


What not to wear ever in your lifetime!!! What I hope not to see at a music festival is this (just sayin)...

2 comments:

  1. Great outlined data. I thank you about that. Doubtlessly it will be extremely helpful for my future tasks. Might want to see some different posts on the same subject! frankievallitickets

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"m gladsome to mature so more serviceable and informative assemblage on your website. free wordpress themes

    ReplyDelete