Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fashion's Night Out

Alexander Mqueen windows at Fashion's Night Out.

Givenchy platforms.

Marc Jacobs windows.

Bergdorf Goodman.

Singers, actors and artists performed all night in Bergdorf's windows.

This dancer spent the whole night dancing with and licking this Louis Vuitton bag. He sure seems to like Louis Vuitton.

On the way home I discovered the greatest magazine store in the world (on 23rd street)!

Fashion's Night Out was fantastic. I really loved to go to all stores. I went to the Meat Packing District and 5th Avenue. I'm really looking forward to next year and I would like to go to Madison Avenue.

2 comments:

  1. Love your update photos. Particularly the one with all the heads and the headless mannequin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the 411 on fno. so fun to see what you saw

    ReplyDelete