Monday, September 13, 2010

Zac Posen


Zac Posen (Z Spoke) invite. Not front row, but not bad either.

Reporting on fashion week outside Lincoln Center.

Tickets, please.

Waiting to enter the show.

Meeting Zac!

Zac gave me a few tips and told me he looks forward to reading my blog.

Zac and Kimora Lee Simmons. Tallest woman I have ever seen.

Zac Posen story boards.

Model board.

Standing with Zac Posen's beautiful collection.

This is Stacy, the very cool camerawoman on the shoot.

Next stop, Betsey Johnson.

5 comments:

  1. lovin your blog stay tru 2 yourself & fashion u a taleted guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milo, this sounds so great! This must be so exciting for you. Love the posts. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you'd make your mark in the world of fashion; I just didn't know you'd do it so soon! Like WOW. You are where it's at, my friend. Enjoy the ride...

    You're an example of what happens when you remain true to yourSELF. What an adventure! Bravo to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I discovered your blog right now, and I fall in love of it! You have a new follower!
    I invite you to see my work as a MUA: http://www.facebook.com/mevimakeup

    Good luck and keep on the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you stylin' dude, you look AMAZING in your bow tie and waistcoat. I wonder if Zac Posen had as much style as you do when he was 10 years old.

    ReplyDelete